Vacation Home Property Management ServicesAbout Cozy Creek Homes
Cozy Creek ‘Boutique’ is proud to be a small rental agency that gives special attention to its owners as well as guests. When planning your next trip to the Big Sky area, you will deal with very few people who understand what it takes to make a vacation great for your group coming in. We pride ourselves in have a properties that are clean, well stocked, and in a great location.
Not only are we a small company that delivers one on one customer service, we also love giving free advice on where to eat, hike, ski, fish, play and sight see while you are visiting.
Jody Richards – Owner/Broker
Energetic and active, Jody is a great concierge to her guests, and at the same time, a discerning manager of vacation properties.
Current and Past work experience:
- Started Cozy Creek Vacation Homes in 2012.
- Licensed Broker/Owner with Bozeman Broker Group from 2009 – 2012
- Licensed Broker/Owner with America West Realty from 2005 – 2009
- Licensed Assistant with Bridger Realty from 2003 to 2005
- Licensed Realtor with Skogman Realty from 2000 to 2003
- Current Member – Bozeman Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Parade of Homes Committee – 5 years
- Gallatin Association of Realtors – Past Board of Directors
- Bozeman Historic Preservation Advisory Board – Past Board Member
- 2008 Leadership Bozeman Participant
- 2009 Leadership Bozeman Co-Chair
- Liaison for City of Bozeman Graffiti Task Force & Gallatin Association of Realtors
- Biz to Biz Networking Group (Bozeman 4) – Past Chapter President
Dave Richards – Grunt/Laborer/Underpaid Handyman (and part owner)
Dave Richards is the owner of Cozy Creek Custom, with over 12 years experience in Residential/Commercial & Metal building construction, and Remodel/Renovations. Dave prefers the ‘before and after’ accomplishments of remodeling but is also a qualified Energy Star Builder.
The best part about Dave is that he can fix anything… which comes in handy for the vacation home business.
His job description falls under ‘tech support’, ‘emergency repair’, ‘sub contractor liason’, ‘heavy lifter’, anything else that will make his wife’s life easier.
Dave is happy to be an invaluable part of the Vacation home business but knows his ‘Ownership’ percentage is more title than pay grade!
Real Estate experience you can count on
Jody Richards is the Broker/Owner of Cozy Creek Realty & Vacation Homes. Jody has been a licensed Realtor since 2000 and has specialized in the Vacation Home market since 2012. This special niche involves the analysis of properties for potential vacation homes, selling furnished vacation homes, and finding suitable future vacation homes for buyers who are looking to utilize their vacation homes for different intentions.
As an exclusive Buyer Broker, Jody continues to work with referrals from past clients, friends and family to help them purchase homes in the Gallatin Valley and Big Sky area.
Jody comes with a wealth of market, new construction, and community knowledge with past experience on the Gallatin Association of Realtors Board of Directors, Chamber of Commerce Leadership Programs, City of Bozeman Historic Preservation Advisory Board and Graffiti Task Force Committee, and years of involvement with the Southwest Montana Builder’s Association.
For more information on Jody’s history and experience in Real Estate, please visit: Jody Richards Linked In